Saturday, July 28, 2012

Hmm

First full day at home with the family, it went well.  Lia is definitely acting out by yelling and being rude.  Normal but this is going to be interesting.  We went for 12 mile bike ride and then the farmers market.
On another note, something that has been bugging me, how does one preach of humility and teach others to be humble but be arrogant and megalomaniacle, be two faced and have a superiority complex and always saying everyone else is stupid and below him even when it's his fault.  Some people can separate work and personal life, unfortunately for me I feel that one's attitude, character and true being are one in the same and if someone displays these attributes at work then it also carries into their personal life.  I wish I could separate the two but I can't. Sad really.

No comments:

Post a Comment