Friday, July 27, 2012

Opening Ceremonies

Today was a great day, my son was discharged from the hospital after 2 weeks in the NICU.  The first dinner and reunion of the family was a mixed bag, but we will see.  My bet is still that Lia tries to kill her brother my suffocation. I see my training for my triathlon training becoming more important for me physically and mentally, but becoming harder and harder to stay consistent.
So here was today's workout,
1 mile swim
2x25   warmup-breast stroke
6x100 with 20 second rest-freestyle
3x200 with 20 second rest-freestyle
3x100 with 20 second rest-freestyle
2x25   cooldown-breast stroke


Hopefully tomorrow a 20 mile bike ride with Lia and then the farmers market, now back to our scheduled programming, the Olympic opening ceremony.

No comments:

Post a Comment